The digital graphic designer is to join the Web Team, an emerging division of the Landmark Group, as a digital graphic designer on our eCommerce platform at http://www.landmarkshops.com
If you are passionate about design and technology, are a team player, hate to lose and interested in joining a fast-growing start-up within one of the most reputable organizations in the Middle East, this is the place for you! Extra points if you’re good at pool or table tennis (yes we have these in our offices!)
This is YOU
- You have a strong portfolio displaying a wide variety of print and graphic design work.
- You’re an expert knowledge and understanding of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- You have at least 5 years of design experience.
- You create beautifully-designed materials for web and prints.
- You like to challenge conventional thought with new design and ideas.
- You support the internal and external design needs of the other departments.
- You’re eager to experiment and try out new things
- You love typography & clean designs.
- You are highly opinionated
- You are quick to embraces simple solutions and fast iterations
- You’re experienced in Agile design
- You have an exceptional eye for detail
- You’ve demonstrated clear reasoning in design decisions
- You have strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- You’re fluent in English (Arabic a plus)
A big plus!
- Frontend skills to transform designs into HTML/CSS3
And this is US
- We’re a young, growing Web Team of 65 within a 40,000 strong, $4.7 billion leading retail and hospitality conglomerate
- We’re headquartered in Dubai, UAE
- Our Group’s nearly 40 years old and we’re nearly 4
- We’re dead serious about design and the UX — they always go first
- We’ve become a lot better at Product — Product Strategy, Product Design, Product Management, Product Engineering and Product Marketing — and still working at it
- We’ve already redesigned 13 websites for our Group
- We’ve just launched a major online retail business and already interconnected our key Group applications together
- Our newer divisions include Operations, Warehouse, Merchandizing, Content Management, Copywriting, Photography, Finance and HR
- Our salaries are competitive while our benefits are some of the best in the industry
- We have an awesome open-plan office with plenty of natural light and lofty ceilings
- We’re 99% Mac and 1% Windows (it’s all about balance)
- We have a table tennis and pool table, with competitive players to match
- We’re a fun bunch and love things like team drinks, lunches, dinners and quality downtime
If this describes you, and we’re the kind of team you see yourself in, drop us a line with your resume and portfolio and tell us why you think you’re perfect for this role.