Lead IT Architect for various ITS projects in UAE;
- Leading all the technical domains of the project scope including solution design; develop the project deliverables and work products.
- Align the technical requirements with the business requirements, as expressed by Customer
- Design a technically viable and practical solution based on customer requirements
- Define and be responsible for the technical integration of all aspects of the solution
Mentor and actively manage the technical focus of the delivery team. Share the experience and the know-how from other similar projects for the design & testing phases Raise, identify project risks and issues in advance
Cloud, Server, Storage, Virtualization, high availability, Disaster Recovery
This role concentrates on the design of infrastructures including servers, storage, workstations, middleware, non-application software, networks, and the physical facilities that support the applications and business processes required by the client. Included in the focus areas is the critical evaluation and selection of the software and hardware components of the infrastructure. Best practices in this role use various techniques including modeling, simulation, and testing to validate the designs and selected products. Infrastructure Architects are responsible for performance, availability and scalability of the infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 7 years experience in Infrastructure, delivery, storage, virtualization, BCRS, Cloud
- English: Fluent
- Information Technology
- At least 9 years experience in Infrastructure, delivery, storage, virtualization, BCRS, Cloud