Prototype is looking for an expert HTML/JS/CSS web developer with experience in creating applications using .NET, MVC and content management systems. In your role as web developer you will create custom applications using latest technologies for a broad public audience and some of the most renowned companies in the region. This is a great opportunity to work on exciting projects by joining a team of experts in the field. The requirements for this job are solid experience in HTML/JS/CSS including responsive design, PSD slicing and content management implementation. Please apply by providing work samples, responsive design implementations are a plus.
- Transform specifications and mockups into fully functional components and applications
- Utilize content management systems to build and integrate systems
- Create HTML files from PSDs by hand coding.
- Experience using rapid prototyping frameworks such as bootstrap, foundation etc.
- Design and develop new web components from scratch or modify existing ones
- Analyze current codebase to make recommendations improvements
- Write code to connect to web services and databases
- Learn new technologies inside and outside of the .NET domain
- Positively contributing to the team and clients by mentoring and sharing knowledge
- Candidates should have proven .NET experience as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
- Experience developing custom solutions using the Microsoft development platform
- Knowledge and experience coding with SQL Server 2008+
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Good understanding of layout and basic user interface design principles
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Competent to work on multiple phases of complex projects independently.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
- Awareness and pride in 100% solution satisfaction.