This position has been filled
- Responsible for the implementation of the order to billing process for various products /activities.
- Accountable for adhering to SOX compliance controls and 3rd party guidelines.
- Manage the order life cycle, order monitoring, commissioning and billing/credits/cancellations for new and renewal orders.
- Obtain information required to process orders (user data, product reference details, installation details, exchange requests, billing dates, sales codes, billing account contacts).
- Administer User ID’s, passwords, etc. for online orders.Implement release of billing for all services and charges.
- Maintain accurate files for online trials, firm/gratis orders, client site billing and location details, and contact/user records on internal systems.
- Manage internal queries relating to order status, billing, commissioning, and compliance issues.
- On a back-up basis, handle inbound customer calls relating to product/ service queries, claims,subscription and accounts receivable queries.
- Lead adhoc initiatives with relevant groups, ensuring customer requests are successfully implemented.
- Spot trends and make recommendations for enhancing systems and procedures.
Previous experience in a customer service driven environment.Related industry knowledge (i.e. Markets, Financial, Legal, etc.)