As an Advertiser Solutions Consultant you will support clients using our DoubleClick products, including mobile and rich media. Your projects will include business pitches, product implementation and upgrades, and custom solutions. Customers will look to your expertise on product configuration and business processes, combining your deep understanding of DoubleClick products with industry best practices.
As a Platforms Technical Account Manager, you will lead and execute projects to support clients using the DoubleClick Digital Marketing platform, including DoubleClick for Advertisers (DFA) and DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM), DoubleClick Rich Media (DRM) and DoubleClick Search (DS), and you will deliver world-class support to our customers, large media-agencies and marketers. You’ll demonstrate your expertise in our display advertising products, and serve as a first tier support contact and internal support escalation point for our clients. You will provide solution support such as advanced and sophisticated troubleshooting questions, technical pre-sales, product implementation and training, consulting, project- and escalation management and custom development to Google’s Display customers. You will work both remotely and on-site on a variety of cross-product related projects across the platform. The role is dedicated to the Middle East market, and you are responsible to provide the critical link between business needs and solutions from the Google Media Platforms suite. The role is customer focused with frequent travel and requires the ability to grasp technical issues and their impact on sales opportunities and existing client-base.
- Scope and collect customer requirements, provide guidance on best practices and applying technology and product knowledge to address customer’s business and technology needs.
- Take responsibility for the overall success of the technical and operational relationships with the client.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including General Support, Escalation Management, Sales and Engineering to ensure timely and high-impact results for Google’s clients and provide two-way communication and collaboration on monthly product release cycles and customer-centric product development.
- Lead and contribute to multiple projects which may include matrix management, client team members, and working with resellers.
- Ensure project team, internal management and external customers are provided with appropriate, timely and accurate project information and status updates
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Must speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Technical degree, or MBA.
- Technical sales or field sales experience (sales engineering or consulting experience) with strong written skills and project management skills in Online Advertising or Online Marketing Industry.
- Self-starter, flexible, who is motivated to learn in a fast-paced environment, with an extroverted personality and be at ease working as part of a team of highly talented professionals.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and analytical skills. Ability to speak directly to technical teams to provide solutions for customers’ online advertising needs.
- Proven ability to adapt your presentations to the technical level of the audience and comfort with presenting technical materials to small and large groups. Presentation skills and interests in delivering trainings.