Account manager for existing Westlaw and LexGulf accounts; As a member of the Legal Sales Team, the focus is on achieving sales excellence in order to meet or exceed targets through the fulfilment of the sales strategy and to develop accounts in the marketplace.
The role primarily requires to manage a pre existing set of accounts, with the purpose of growing the existing subscriptions and identifying managing active leads and constantly promoting our products in the market place. This is achieved via a constant level of contact with target firms, developing and maintaining relationships within the legal community and most importantly establishing new contacts.The role has a high profile within TRL and success will open significant opportunities within the corporation as well as ensuring development on an individual basis.
The role is therefore best suited to highly motivated individuals who are ambitious for personal success.Due to the flexible nature of the services we provide there are many opportunities that are non-core and the role therefore requires the individual to be a strategic thinker, commercial in outlook with a strong ability to pioneer.The role also requires good networking skills, and good time management and organisational skills.
- Contacting existing customers within the assigned territory, managing and developing relationships within the client base, establishing a broad contact base within firms and building good and successful business relationships that can be passed onto the renewal account manager
- Regular contact with customers, by telephone, email and face to face visits
- Develop short and long term strategies to achieve sales targets and objectives
- Review target markets and agree objectives with line manager.
- Seek new sales opportunities and work towards the future sales vision
- Have input into the future sales vision including new markets, new products, new customers and new ways of doing business
- Provide weekly and monthly activity reports to monitor progress against targets and objectives
- Ensure productive communication is maintained at all times between you and Sales Management and other departments as appropriate.
- Monitor and manage the attainment of individual personal performance.
- Be proficient in all relevant sales systems in order to obtain and collate user information.
- Evaluate leads and cross selling opportunities
- Be involved in the setting up of User Groups / feedback forums
- Adopting and adhering to the core company values of, Business is Global, Customers are the Heart of Everything, Performance Matters and People make the Difference
- Conduct oneself in a highly professional and ethical manner, adopting behaviours that enhance the reputation of the company
- Provide input into the future sales vision including new markets, new products, new customers and new ways of doing business
- Demonstrating online products and managing effective trials by key individuals within a firm
- Responding to customer queries in a timely fashion, thereby enhancing and developing strong relationships with the customer
- Working with other business units and print Sales Manager on projects and collaborations as required
- Training existing clients on local and international products
- Results orientated and focus on achieving targets and objectives
- Excellent training skills
- Highly motivated and self confident in approach to role
- Strong influencer with proven sales negotiating abilities
- High focus on customer service and satisfaction
- Strong information, fact finding and questioning abilities
- Good networking & relationship building abilities
- Strong people skills and understanding what motivates people
- Proven reporting and account planning abilities
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Well honed information seeking skills
- Results orientation
- Highly customer focused
- Good networking & relationship building skills
- Excellent understanding of people
- High degree of self confidence
- Strong influencing skills
- Knowledge of the law and legal research methods
- Excellent time management
- Good organisational skills
- Legal Experience
- Requirement of at least 3 years experience in an account management experience
- Arabic Speaker (preferable)