At Centric we are looking for a Sr. Graphic designer/Visualizer who is passionate about design and obsessive about designing products with great usability & experience. The Designer’s key responsibility will be designing the Collaterals, branding, creative communication, and product designing by understanding the needs of our clients, their design brand guidelines as well as the objectives of their business requirement.
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for the layouts, artworks and prints while ensuring premium quality
- Ability to understand the brief/concept, coming up with visual/designs to support it
- Must be well versed with printing standards, sizes, different printing material knowledge (e.g. paper quality – GSM, Mate, glossy, texture etc.), color separation, digital/4 color/screen printing knowledge.
- Flexibility with using different software as per the requirement of client/printer
- Skills to do system work on images if and when required
- Defining the proposed style, format, print production and timescales
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, branding & collaterals
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- If required networking with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for a team player, positive attitude and creatively driven person. Communication should be excellent and use to agency environment.
- 6+ years of experience designing and printing
- Good adaptation to different requirements in the fast changing environment
- Ability to explain your design decisions , thoughts and ideas
- Attention to details and understanding of requirement a must
- Arabic speakers preferred
- Proficient in the Adobe CS5+ creative suite – specifically Photoshop/Flash and Illustrator
- Printing fundamentals
- Production requirements
- Powerful networking skills with vendors